Take a look at our rooms
All 11 of our rooms are named after cities in the Hanseatic League, and all of them are cosy and comfortable. The interior is made up of warm natural materials, creating a relaxing environment. Guests can enjoy a range of beverages at our lobby bar.
- Check in from 15:00.
- Check out from 12:00.
- Children of all ages are welcome, and those younger than 6 can stay in their parents’ bed free of charge. An extra bed for a child aged 7-12 costs 16 euros, while one for a child aged 13 or for an adult costs 24 euros.
- Parking in the city’s public areas according to the parking rules, as the hotel does not have its own parking lot. We park motorcycles and bicycles in the closed courtyard.
- The extra bed can only be fitted into our Double Deluxe room or Junior Suite. The availability of the extra bed must be confirmed by the hotel in advance.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Our delicious breakfast is served from 8:00-10:00 Monday-Friday and from 8:30-10:30 on weekends and public holidays. By agreement, early breakfast is also possible.
- Upon agreement, we pack an early breakfast to take away.